Software Developer – junior / graduate
Software Developer. We’re headhunting on an exclusive basis for a junior or graduate .NET software developer or applications developer for a hot-off-the-press opportunity, to join a well-respected Yorkshire manufacturer, just outside Selby.
There’s a competitive salary of up to £28,000+ pension, plus flexible working.
Software Developer Role
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action
- You’ll be part of a culture that rewards through recognition
- You’ll get exposure to a great range of applications and systems, from logistics, to finance to sales systems
- You’ll have customer experience at the heart of all that you do
- You’ll be working with stakeholders at all levels, so excellent communication is important
- You’ll be able to get involved in QA and testing, so an eye for detail is key
- You’ll learn from other members of a great team
- You’ll enjoy a great training budget and support to achieve your goals
Software Developer Skills and experience (as many of the following as possible!)
- Strong .NET developer (C# .NET)
- Strong MVC
- Strong communication skills
- Design with the end user in mind
Well established Yorkshire manufacturer with a great reputation. With an exceptionally exciting vision they are steadily growing and have a quality focus. For the right .NET Software Developer, this is an great opportunity to kickstart your career.
To find out more about this excellent career development opportunity contact Claire Ackers on 0113 3609700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org