Senior Business Analyst
Forward-thinking, company with a real family-feel and strong values is seeking an excellent all-round Senior BA. You’ll be highly proficient in all areas of analysis from project definition through to delivery and provide leadership within the BA team and help the business shape and delivery an ambitious and exciting programme of transformation.
In return, you’ll be offered an excellent salary and be given a wide scope to implement your own ideas.
Senior Business Analyst role
- You’ll work with business users of all levels to define business requirements, understand their needs and processes, and then work with the technical teams to deliver appropriate solutions
- You’ll help to define business cases and project scopes, and ensure that the project remains true to both
- You’ll be assessing multiple views of the same problem, able to define business requirements, functional requirements, as-is and to-be processes and logical data models.
- You’ll work with the Lead BA and head of Business Analysis to improve the BA function, both through the recruitment of new team members, and the improvement of the BA practice
- You’ll be working with, influencing and negotiating with a wide range of business users, from the floor to the boardroom
- You’ll be line managing a number of BAs, and providing mentoring and guidance
Senior Business Analyst Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of performing the BA role on a number of successful large-scale and complex projects
- Prior experience of working with business leaders to turn strategy into high level outcomes, requirements and project scope
- Worked in both waterfall and agile environments
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or similar is desirable, or a deep understanding of various analysis tools and techniques
- You’ll bring your own ideas for how to improve the team
- Previous line management and mentoring experience
- Any exposure to Blueworks, Jira or Confluence is a bonus
- Financial services exposure would help too
- Fantastic communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- A drive for continuous improvement
Well-established, market leader within the financial services sector. Based in Doncaster, and with offices in London, you will be a part of a massive transformation programme as the organisation builds the foundations for the future
You’ll be leading a developing team with a mixture of skill levels, with a family feel.
Up to £55k + excellent benefits package
Senior Business Analyst
To find out more about this brand new opportunity, contact Anthony Ackers on 0113 3609700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org