We have an urgent requirement for a talented UX Designer to play a key role in a large transformation programme within an ethical company which makes a real difference in the UK. Based in Leeds city centre, we’re looking for a creative designer who really understands the customer journey and is driven by meaningful work.
UX Designer Role
- You’ll take ownership of the multi-channel user experience of the area in which you are working, through analysis, design, building and testing
- You’ll exercise a high degree of empathy and creativity to understand the journeys and worldviews of both internal users and external clients
- You’ll be creating intuitive and user-centric designs and processes
- You’ll use your HTML and CSS skills to work within the library and framework of the new solution
- You’ll hold effective prototyping and feedback sessions to refine and improve your designs
- You’ll be analysing user behaviour, and tweaking designs based on the feedback you receive
- You’ll be ensuring all designs remain compliant with both company branding and internal or external policies
- You’ll be working in a cross-functional team, alongside BAs, developers, architects and testers
- You’ll be working within an agile environment
- You’ll be part of an exciting period transformation
UX Designer Skills & Experience
- Established user experience designer/specialist
- You’ll be an expert at running workshops, prototype sessions, design sessions, surveys, etc.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, able to work with users and technical teams alike
- You’ll have a HTML and CSS background
Well-established and respected Financial Services organisation, based in offices in Leeds City Centre, which host a large on-site operations team, so you don’t have to go far to speak to your stakeholders. You’ll be operating in a sociable and friendly team, with people who value the work they do, and the difference it makes.
Competitive salary + benefits
Interested? To find out more, contact Anthony Ackers on 0113 3609700