Are you an experienced Account Manager with experience of Sage Financial products looking for a new challenge? We have an exceptional opportunity to join one of the most exciting software vendors in the analytics and business intelligence industry.
Based in North Leeds, they offer an exciting career path for a solutions-focused individual who is excited about the future of analytics and data, and can convey this through the channel.
More importantly, they are a values-led organisation, with a strong family feel. They have a flexible-working ethos at the heart of the company, and are looking for the right individual to help grow the company.
Having gone from strength to strength last year, they need a Sage Channel Account Manager to be part of their success story, and enjoy a long career.
Sage Channel Account Manager Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly-growing software company that is changing the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics landscape
- You’ll have ownership of your role and great relationships with your customer base
- You’ll be customer-focused and excited by what our software can do for clients – namely help them make better decisions (and be able to perform demonstrations)
- You’ll be changing the face of the Business Intelligence industry with the technology you provide, and be working on a daily basis with the key leaders in the industry
- You’ll be part of a dedicated Account team who are truly passionate about the software they provide
- You’ll work with a nurtured existing customer base, but also win new business
- You’ll be recognised as an individual, with great flexibility on offer, and yet be part of a family too
Sage Channel Account Manager Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in software sales (ideally Channel Account Management)
- Knowledge of Sage Financial products (Sage 200 & Sage 50 would be really helpful)
- Able to demonstrate technical products and/or software solutions
- Commercially-focused, but solutions-led rather than ‘salesy’
- Desire to be part of a ‘family feel’ company but be valued as an individual
- Values-driven and ethical person, you’ll appreciate quality and long-term relationships
One of the most exciting players in the Business Intelligence industry, they are in a period of unprecedented growth and seeking a team player to be part of their success story (and family)
If you’re a technically minded and values-driven Account Manager who wants a different sort of challenge, we want to speak to you!
There is a basic salary of c.£40-45,000 on offer, with OTE of £80,000 , plus pension, health scheme access, free parking, employee perk box.
If this sounds like you, let's have a chat. Please fill in the form below for a confidential conversation about the opportunity: