We’re looking for a talented .NET software developer or applications developer, to join an international retail brand, who wants to take ownership of projects and see the applications and systems they develop in action.
There’s a competitive salary of c.£35,000+ pension, childcare vouchers, employee discount vouchers, plus free parking at lovely Dewsbury offices.
Software Developer Role
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action
- You’ll be part of a culture that rewards through recognition
- You’ll get exposure to a great range of applications and systems, from logistics, to finance to sales systems
- You’ll get involved in a .NET Core rebuild of a legacy system
- You’ll have customer experience at the heart of all that you do
- You’ll be working with stakeholders at all levels, so excellent communication is important
- You’ll be able to get involved in QA and testing, so an eye for detail is key
- You’ll be a senior member of the team, so leading by example and a love of mentoring is vital
Software Developer Skills and experience
- Strong .NET developer (C# .NET , VB .NET , ASP .NET)
- .Net Core
- Strong MVC
- Strong communication skills
- Design with the end user in mind
International Retail brand with a strong reputation. Established for almost 100 years they are steadily growing and have a quality focus. For the right .NET Software Developer, this is an exceptional opportunity.
Interested? To find out more, or to apply, contact Anthony Ackers on 0113 3609700.