Research it, plan it, develop it, manage it, improve it, own it! We’re looking for a talented, strategic-minded and stakeholder-focussed Product Manager to take responsibility for the client journey for an ethical and values-led organisation in Leeds.
Product Manager Role
- You’ll have full ownership of the client journey, planning a strategy for the development of your product and experience
- You’ll be able to plan the big picture and then zoom into the detail, owing the roadmap
- You’ll have an innate empathy for your user base, client base and market, understanding different world-views - understand what drives and motivates them to tailor your product
- You’ll be a champion of best practice and lean principles
- You’ll build strong relationships from top to bottom, technical and non-teccy, all-based on-site
- You’ll be a valued member of an agile cross-functional team, alongside BAs, developers, architects and UX specialists
- You’ll play a key role in an ethical organisation, changing lives in the UK
Product Manager Skills & Experience
- Ideally, you’ll have worked as a Product Owner/Product Manager previously
- Strong stakeholder-focussed background, with the ability to build strong working relationships and communicate effectively
- Experience managing products and services
- You’ll be a visionary who can use your negotiation and influencing skills to get buy-in and sponsorship for your ideas
- You’ll have worked in a commercial, customer-centric environment
- You’ll be an expert at requirement elicitation techniques
- You’ll be skilled at using data and analytics to gain insight
- You’ll come with ideas, but be flexible in your approach
- Lean is highly desirable
Well-established and respected ethical organisation, based in offices in Leeds City Centre. The operations team are onsite, so you don’t have to go far to speak to your stakeholders.
You’ll be operating in a sociable and friendly team, with people who value the work they do, and the difference it makes.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package, including true 35 hour week, 24 days’ holiday, rising to 29, pension, health scheme
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*