We’re looking for an exceptional graduate or junior developer to join one of the most exciting software companies in the analytics and business intelligence industry.
Based in North Leeds, they offer an exciting career path for a solutions-focused individual who is excited about the future of analytics and data.
More importantly, they are a values-led organisation, with a strong family feel. They have a flexible-working ethos at the heart of the company.
Having gone from strength to strength last year, they want a software and web developer to be part of their success story, and enjoy a long career.
Web Developer Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly-growing software company that is changing the BI landscape
- You’ll receive exceptional training and support to reach your potential
- Learn robust, scalable coding with an industry-leading thought-leader
- You’ll be part of a dedicated Development team who are truly passionate about the software they create
- You’ll have ownership of your role
- You’ll be changing the face of the Business Intelligence industry with the technology you create, and working on a daily basis with the key leaders in the industry
- You’ll be recognised as an individual, with great flexibility on offer, and yet be part of a family too
Web Developer Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science or related subject
- Genuine passion for software and web development (your own personal projects would be ideal)
- Desire to be part of a ‘family feel’ company but be valued as an individual
- Values-driven and ethical person
One of the most exciting players in the Business Intelligence industry, they are in a period of unprecedented growth and seeking a team player to be part of their success story (and family)
If you’re a technically minded and values-driven talented individual who wants to make a difference, we want to speak to you!
There is a competitive salary on offer, plus pension, health scheme access, free parking, employee perk box
If you'd like to find out more, please call the office on 0113 3609700 or email email@example.com.