Lead Web Developer – C#.NET. Do you want to write code that makes a difference? Do you like to have a say in process improvement? Do you want to work for an ethical company? Would exceptional work/life balance mean a lot to you?
There are not many software companies in Leeds that offer all of these. If this is ticking boxes for you then let’s have a chat.
Salary is c.£41,000 + health + pension + 24 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
Lead Web Developer – C# .NET Role
- As Lead, you’ll take a leadership role in a talented team of developers
- You’ll have a voice in process and web development improvements
- You’ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You’ll be developing a range of products and applications that really change lives in the UK
- Produce quality, robust code
- You’ll get great exposure to a variety of projects
Lead Web Developer – C#.NET Skills & Experience
- Strong C#.NET commercial experience
- Mentoring/leadership skills (or ready to step up)
- Desire to make a difference and have your voice heard
- Excellent SQL
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Ability to work within a close-knit, committed Delivery team
Leeds City Centre-based, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively in the UK.
They have put a lot of thought into looking after staff, and actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
If you'd like to hear more - get in touch - 0113 360 9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org