Java Developer. Leeds-based innovator of Cloud-based financial solutions is seeking to grow its software development team and is seeking a Java Developer to join a sociable team. This is a fantastic Java Software Engineer role to work on varied and interesting software and applications.
The salary is up to £45,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible working
Java Developer Role
- You’ll build robust and scalable applications as a full-stack Java Developer
- You’ll be developing market-leading products for a wide range of customers
- Working closely with Architects, Product Owners and designers in an Agile environment
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action.
- You’ll learn from some great colleagues, and be challenged to progress your career
- Developing a mix of cutting-edge applications and updates to legacy systems
- Strong commercial Java
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to challenge colleagues and put forward your own ideas
- Demonstrate trust & integrity
- Eclipse (or similar)
- Spring / SpringBoot
- Web exposure and associated technologies (MVC, Struts, Tapestry etc.)
- SOAP web services
- RESTful APIs
- TDD / BD
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider, with really nice Leeds offices, with free parking.
The company has had a massive amount of investment, and is exploring new markets.
Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within
If this sounds like your cup of coffee (java joke there, geddit), please get in touch for a confidential chat.