We’re looking for two people: a BI Analyst or Data Analyst and a BI / Data Team Leader to join an award-winning professional services provider in Leeds.
These are challenging positions for technical but solutions-focused individuals to make their mark on a team known for innovation.
Salary is c.£25-30K + exceptional benefits package
Business Intelligence / Data Analyst role
- You’ll be part of a dedicated Data & Business Intelligence team, tasked with finding innovative solutions to transform customer experience, either as the Team Lead or Analyst
- You’ll work on a challenging range of data analysis and data management tasks, including transfers and migrations, manipulation and extraction and reporting
- You’ll take ownership of projects, and have plenty of opportunity to make your mark
- Deal with several large, complex projects concurrently
- As the lead, you'll be responsible for resource planning and delivery of projects
Business Intelligence / Data Analyst Requirements
- Ideally you’ll be a Data Analyst or similar, looking to take a step up
- Substantial SQL and Microsoft Excel
- SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI would be advantageous
- Curious and keen to learn
- Desire to take ownership of projects
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence
- Passion for Business Intelligence and Data and what it can do for customers (experience would be ideal, but if not, the desire to learn!)
- Mentoring or leadership exposure for the lead role
Award-winning professional services provider, fully committed to looking after its employees. For the right candidate there will be exciting career opportunities as the company continues to expand.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love a chat. Please call Claire on 0113 360 9700 or email email@example.com.