We’re searching for a hands-on Test Analyst for one of the most respected and ethical financial services organisations in Leeds City Centre.
Offering excellent work-life balance, meaningful work and a chance to progress into Test Automation, this is an organisation that invests in its employees and offers you a chance to work on a massive transformation with the knowledge that the work you do will positively impact the lives of millions of people across the UK.
Test Analyst Role
- You will be a hands-on system/functional tester, adept in writing your own scripts, and executing test cases
- You’ll be an expert at tracking down bugs and defects, but able to work positively with developers to overcome them
- You’ll be working with new skills and techniques, within a team that embraces technology
- You’ll be empowered to take ownership of, and responsibility for the quality of the products you work on
- You’ll be working within an agile environment
- You’ll be part of an exciting period transformation
Test Analyst Skills & Experience
- Established Test Analyst, QA or Manual Tester, with experience testing software and web technologies
- You’ll be driven by, and committed to quality, but pragmatic enough to understand the balance between quality and delivery
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, able to collaborate with your team to overcome obstacles together, rather than throwing bugs/defects ‘over the fence’ back to the developers
- Plenty of ideas and desire to make a difference
- ISEB Test Management (or similar) would be helpful
- Previous automation experience would be a bonus
Well-established organisation, with a track-record of investing in their people and promoting from within. The head office hosts, based in Leeds City Centre, hosts a large on-site operations team, so you don’t have to go far to speak to your stakeholders. You’ll be operating in a sociable and friendly team, with people who value the work they do, and the difference it makes.
They actively promote a flexible working, family-friendly policy, with a GENUINE 35-hour week.
Up to £27,000 + bonus + health + pension + holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
For more information, or to apply, contact Anthony Ackers on 0113 3609703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org