Business Analyst – help to transform an ethical organisation
Are you a Business Analyst who wants to make more of an impact, both in the types of projects you work on and delivering real change in the business?
We’re recruiting for a friendly, ethical and quality-driven organisation, that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You’ll be joining a strong, sociable BA team, in Leeds City Centre offices.
We’re looking for a proactive Business Analyst who can make a real impact and is energised by a period of Agile transformation.
Business Analyst role
- You’ll be joining a well-established BA function, well-respected by the business
- You’ll be an expert at mapping processes – both eliciting and capturing the ‘As-is’ and working with the business to determine the most effective ‘To-be’
- You’ll be helping deliver during a period of Agile transformation, making a real difference in one of the UK’s best respected charities
- You’ll have a real appetite for continuous improvement, always spotting opportunities to improve process
- You’ll be a ‘considerate disruptor’ – be able to build bridges, push and cajole as appropriate
- You’ll be working on a variety of web applications, internal systems and BAU projects, so you’ll need to be able to juggle and be organised (but never be bored)
- As part of a strong, sociable BA team, you’ll be proactive and innovative, and in return be valued, listened to and challenged
- Your passionate for technology will be clear, and you’ll be able to promote this to the business
Business Analyst Skills and experience
- Experienced Business Analyst who’s ready to take the next step in their career, or strong Systems Analyst who’s ready to be a BA
- Significant experience in mapping ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ processes, and in Business Process Re-engineering
- Experience of regulatory projects would be a massive bonus
- Able to use structured methodology to document requirements and break down into user stories
- Able to talk to technical and non-technical people (and be understood by both)
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience, with the ability to handle challenging characters and have difficult conversations
- You’ll have an analytical mind and be detail-focused
- Agile exposure is essential (preferably SCRUM or Kanban)
- Lean exposure would be helpful too
- Working knowledge of a formal process mapping technique would be a huge bonus
Quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively. They are going through a period of transformation, and as such there is an excellent opportunity to shape the future direction of the business.
They actively promote a flexible working, family-friendly policy, with a GENUINE 35 hour week.
Salary is up to £34,000+ bonus + health + pension + 24 days’ holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
For an informal chat about this excellent, new Leeds-based opportunity, contact Anthony Ackers on 0113 3609703, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org