Digital Marketing Lead – remote working
Digital Marketing Lead required for rapidly growing digital agency with the unusual perk of being able to work from home.
We’re looking for a proven Digital Marketing Executive who can help grow a brand new Digital Marketing proposition within a well-established Yorkshire-based Digital Agency.
You can work from home 80% of the time, but need to get to the office just outside Leeds once a week.
Digital Marketing Lead Role
- You’ll be ambitious and excited by the prospect of building something new
- You’ll be responsible for growing a full service Marketing proposition (SEO, content marketing, CRO, social, paid search)
- You’ll be the figurehead of the division and shape the whole direction, plus have the backing of the Directors
- You’ll have a really strong client base to get you started, but also be excited by attracting new clients
- You’ll enjoy pitching to a range of clients
- You’ll use a quality-driven, intelligent approach to engage with decision-makers
- You’ll take ownership of the sales strategy and enjoy building a steady pipeline
- You’ll be passionate and immersed in the digital and technology sector
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing, supportive company with an excellent reputation
- You’ll be at a stage of your career where you’re seeking better work/life balance, and a ‘not your average’ job
- Did we mention you can work from home?
Digital Marketing Lead Requirements
- You’ll be a true Marketing professional
- You’ll have excellent knowledge of a full service Marketing proposition (SEO, content marketing, CRO, social, paid search)
- You’ll love pitching and are happiest creating a marketing vision for potential clients
- You’ll be able to convert prospects to loyal (and happy) clients
- You'll be a confident and passionate individual, keen to impact in your next role
- Maybe you’re bored and frustrated in your current role, and want to put your stamp on the role?
- You’ll be ambitious and want to use your knowledge to help grow a quality company, and progress to Director level
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list.
There’s a salary of c.£35,000+ bonus, pension, MacBook Pro and competitive holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown.
If this sounds of interest, we’d love to tell you more. Please get in touch as soon as you can.
Digital Marketing Lead