Brand new C# .NET Web Developer position, to join a great Digital Agency in Sheffield. This role would be ideal for a Junior who is ready to take a step up to a Mid-level role, and is keen to get first class training on a range of new skills and technologies (like Umbraco, Symfony, Kentico or Sitefinity)
Based in really impressive Sheffield city centre offices and a welcoming, family-feel to the company. This role has been created due to growth, and with a great variety of web & digital projects coming up, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress in your C# .NET Web Developer career.
Web Developer Role
- As C# .NET Web Developer you’ll be working on plenty of innovative digital projects, a mix of eCommerce, responsive and integrated websites and applications
- You’ll be offered training and exposure to a range of technologies, plus gain valuable agile exposure
- You’ll be using your own ideas to bring websites to life for international brands
- You’ll be joining a family-feel environment, in a supportive culture
- Enjoy the pace and challenge of a digital agency environment
Web Developer Requirements:
- Strong C# .NET Web Developer
- CMS experience (we’re open to ideas, but Umbraco, Sitefinity, Kentico or Symfony would be helpful)
- Passionate about web and digital
- Desire to create solutions for an impressive range of clients
- Both technical and creative
- Enjoy a fun, supportive environment, and being part of a team
Based in really lovely Sheffield City Centre offices, with a fun, flexible culture. There’s a supportive environment, with plenty of training on offer.
With a great variety of projects, this is an exceptional opportunity to progress your career.
On offer is a competitive salary of c.£28,000 plus health, pension, flexible working and up to 30 days’ holidays
For more info about this exceptional opportunity, get in touch with Claire for an informal chat.
C# .NET Web Developer
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*