Magento Developer – remote / home working
Magento Developer required for rapidly growing digital agency with the unusual perk of being able to work from home.
We’re looking for a really creative Magento specialist to join a growing Digital Agency just outside Leeds, with a great reputation for Magento sites.
You can work from home 80% of the time, but need to get to the office just outside Leeds once a week.
Magneto Developer Role
- There’s a steady pipeline of specialist Magento projects ready to get stuck into
- You’ll be working on a number of innovative campaigns
- You’ll have plenty of freedom to use your ideas to do things in the right way (but also a strong team around you)
- Varied and challenging projects for a range of Best in Breed clients in different industries
- You’ll thrive in the the pace and challenge of a digital agency environment, but enjoy working at your own speed too
Magento Developer Requirements
- You’ll live & breathe Magento and be passionate about what you can do with it
- PHP, HTML, CSS would be helpful
- Plenty of experience building eCommerce sites
- Passionate about web and digital
- Technically-minded with an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator (especially vital when working remotely!)
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list.
There’s a salary of c. £40,000 + pension, MacBook Pro and competitive holiday allowance plus Christmas shutdown.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*