Digital Project Manager – remote working (Yorkshire)
Due to the acquisition of several major new clients, we are seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about Web & Digital to put their stamp on the role at this exciting time.
If you’re an exceptional Project Manager, who wants to work wherever they like, we want to hear from you.
There’s a salary of up to £30,000.
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven Project Manager
- Strong Web project background
- Able to deliver on time and on budget
- Excellent communication skills (you’ll be working remotely for most of the week so this is vital)
- Exceptionally organised
- Agile disposition and thrives in a digital agency environment
- Bit of personality – there’s a close-knit team who like to have fun at work
Project Manager Role
- As Project Manager you’ll own the delivery of a range of web & digital projects
- You’ll be client-facing and build lasting partnerships
- Running several projects for well-recognised brands (you’ll be impressed)
- Liaising with the development team and Directors to get things done
- You’ll be working remotely for most of the week, so you’ll enjoy working independently (but still a valued member of a great team)
Based in Leeds and London and growing rapidly, this full service Digital Agency acts as partner to a great client list. Get in touch for more info about this exceptional opportunity.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*