.NET Developer required for next-generation Cloud computing software innovator for the music industry.
Joining a great Product team, in Leeds City Centre offices, a stone’s throw from the train station.
£320-340 per day, initial 3 months' contract, extensions available. £320-340 per day
Contract .NET Developer Role
- You’ll be working on a range of projects, including Web APIs and hosted Cloud products (Azure and Service Fabric)
- Working in a multi-disciplinary Scrum team
- Have the opportunity to influence the direction and shape of greenfield products
- Have your say in technology choice and technical design
Skills and experience
- Strong .NET Developer (mainly C# but some ASP would be good)
- Cloud computing exposure, particularly Azure, would be great
- Experience of working on Web API projects would be really helpful
- Passionate about delivering strong, robust and scalable code
- Curious and adaptable attitude – keen to try out new things
- Desirable: TDD, DDD, ES/CQRS, Nancy, React.js
Based in really nice LS1 offices (2 minutes’ walk from the train station) with a tech-focused, sociable, vibrant team and a strong, well-regarded product.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*