Business Analyst – exciting and energising opportunity
Are you switched on when you are doing something meaningful and working in a very exciting and visible industry with a tangible impact on people’s lives? Would you get a buzz out of applying your skills and knowledge to several diverse and interesting domains? Are you bored with the ‘same old, same old’ start to each week in your current role?
A major forward-thinking Yorkshire-based FTSE 250 nationally-recognised brand is looking for at least two people to join the Business Analysis team:
- A Senior Business Analyst (or experienced Business Analyst ready to step up and advance their career), who has ‘been there, done that’, will be the ‘go to’ person that the Lead BA can rely upon to lead analysis on projects of all sizes, and assist with mentoring more junior members of the team, or
- A proactive Business Analyst with 2 or more years’ experience, who is looking for an opportunity to quickly develop and grow
You’ll be joining an established Business Analysis team in one of a few companies that genuinely values the profession, and the difference it can make. We’re looking for a Business Analyst who will seek to make an impact and find ways to improve the IT department and the business.
Business Analyst role
- You will be based at the heart of the company’s site operations, and have chance to see, live and breathe how it operates
- You’ll thrive in a fast-changing environment which enables and empowers you to speak up and make a difference
- You’ll like working with an accessible and diverse stakeholder family which is passionate about the company and its success
- You’ll be able to focus on the detail, but remain able to see the bigger picture
- You’ll be working on a variety of projects, involving legacy systems, COTS, in-house developed packages and everything in between
- You’ll be driven by outcomes rather than process, and be prepared to throw away conventional wisdom where a better idea exists
- You’ll find ways to get things done in a challenging and changing environment, and be driven to meet deadlines
- You’ll need to be able to juggle and be organised (but never be bored)
Business Analyst Skills and experience
- A person who isn’t afraid of challenging the status quo and suggesting new and better ways of doing things
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis very highly desirable, particularly for the senior position
- A shrewd negotiator and influencer, who uses their communication skills and tenacity to earn the respect of a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience within trading, regulation, supply chain or works management would be useful
- Agile and/or Lean exposure would be helpful too
Forward-thinking Yorkshire-based FTSE 250 company, with sites across the UK. The IT department and the wider business is in the midst of a transformation, which is opening up opportunities for the right person to grow and make a real impact.
Salary is up to £45,000 + bonus + pension + 25 days’ holiday + free on-site parking
Contact Anthony today on 0113 3609703 to discuss your application, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org