Java Developer – Tech Lead. Leeds-based innovator of Cloud-based solutions is seeking to grow its software development team and is seeking a Java Developer to fill a Tech Lead position. This is a fantastic Java Software Engineer role to work on varied and interesting software and applications.
The salary is up to £55,000 plus pension, bonus and flexible working
Senior Java Developer
- Exceptional Enterprise Java
- CSS, HTML, REST, Node.JS, Cucumber
- Database technologies, ideally MongoDB and Oracle
- Able to work within multi-disciplined SCRUM teams
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to challenge colleagues and put forward your own ideas
- Demonstrate trust & integrity
Java Developer Role
- In a responsible Tech Lead role you’ll build robust and scalable and innovative applications in Java
- Working closely with Architects and Product Owners in 2 week sprints
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action.
- This role will suit either a Technical Lead or a Team Lead (management is open for the right person, but if you want to concentrate on the technology, that’s fine too)
- Developing a mix of cutting-edge applications and updates to legacy systems
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider, with really nice Leeds offices, ten minutes’ walk from the train station.
The company has had a massive amount of investment, and is exploring new markets.
Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within
If you'd like a conversation about this exceptional opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*