Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer. One of the best technology innovators in the Financial Services industry is seeking to grow its development team and is seeking a Software Engineer and a Senior Software Engineer. This is a fantastic C# .NET Developer role to work on varied and interesting business-critical projects.
The salary is up to £45,000 for the Software Engineer position, and up to £60,000 for the Senior role, plus benefits.
Software Engineer Skills & Experience
- Exceptional C# .NET Developer
- API development
- Financial Services exposure would be helpful
- Unit Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Able to work within SCRUM teams
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written English
- IT Degree preferred
- Positive and proactive attitude
Software Engineer Role
- This role is very diverse and you will work end-to-end on projects, seeing results in action.
- We’re looking for a commercially-aware, technology-driven developer who is a real team player and wants to make a difference in what they do.
- This role will suit a strong developer who wants a different type of challenge, who is passionate about technology and wants to go above and beyond to create beautiful code (and be rewarded for doing so!)
- As Senior, you’ll be mentoring more junior colleagues, as well as promoting continuous improvements to development processes
Well-respected, award-winning technology provider, with really nice Harrogate offices. Once people join, they rarely leave, and the company is keen to promote from within
*This role has now been filled, but is typical of the sort of role we frequently recruit for. Please get in touch for details of similar roles*